Royal Nail And Spa
We are team of highly training nail care professionals, aspiring to make your experience at Roy Nail & Spa a satisfying one. At our salon, we adhere to the following policy for the mutual convenience of the client and the salon.
- If you know you can’t make it to the appointment on time, please call at least 30 minutes or you may reschedule your appointment.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, we may require you to reschedule your appointment.
- We have the right to refuse or stop any services for any person who is rude or comes with a bad attitude.
- No loud phone calls or conversations are allowed inside the salon.
- We do not tolerate racial conduct of any kind.
- We do not provide refunds on services. However, we will try our best to address your issues with the services if any.
- Our prices are available on the menu. Please also confirm with your nail technician prior to receiving service.
- Children are welcome but must be with adult supervision. We cannot be held responsible for injuries in our salon as a result of unsupervised children.
- You will be fully responsible for your personal belongings during your visit.
- If you are diabetic, or have any foot infection, we may refuse your services due to risk of other infections.
- We do not allow any pets in salon.
- Royal Nail & Spa has several surveillance cameras inside & outside our building for safety & protection of our staff and client.
- Royal Nail & Spa reserves the right to publish, post & promote photos taken on our private property. If you do not wish to have your photo posted or promoted, please let us know.
Thank you for your Cooperation,
Royal Nail & Spa Management Team
Remember the 3 W’s
- Please Wear mask before entering the salon
- Please Wait 6 feet apart. Extra guests will not be allowed to wait inside the salon
- Please Wash your hands/hand sanitizer upon arrival & prior to receiving services
- No food will be allowed in the salon.
- Please sign the covid 19 consent form prior to your appointment.
- If you feel sick or unwell, please cancel or reschedule your appointment
Your Health & Safety is Our Top Priority. Thank you for your cooperation.